*MUSCLE BUTTER USED- Carrot Cake Muscle Butter
*WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 ripe plantain, yellow-brownish in color
- Carrot Cake Muscle Butter, 2 Tbsp
- 1 small sweet potato
- Bacon, 1 strip
- Coconut Oil, 2 tsp
*HOW TO MAKE:
- Boil sweet potato until soft then dice into small pieces.
- Peel soft plantain (if not soft boil with sweet potato) and dice into small pieces.
- Chop Bacon into small pieces.
- In a pan over medium high heat, add coconut oil and melt.
- Add sweet potato, plantain, and bacon pieces and cook until slightly crispy.
- Place mixture in a bowl and top with Carrot Cake Muscle Butter.