*MUSCLE FROSTING USED- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Chocolate Chip no longer available)
*WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Banana
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Muscle Frosting, 2 Tbsp
- Chocolate Chips, or any kind of chocolate, 2 Tbsp
*HOW TO MAKE:
- Peel a banana and place in freezer. Wait 20 min then remove.
- While the banana is hardening melt the chocolate chips & cookie dough muscle frosting over a double boiler. Whisk together until smooth
- Remove the banana from the freezer and dip it into the chocolate mixture. Place back in freezer for a little then cut into slices. Enjoy!