*MUSCLE BUTTER USED- Glazed Donut Muscle Butter
*WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 ripe plantain, should be yellow-brownish in color
- Glazed Donut Muscle Butter, 2 Tbsp
- Ghee, or Butter
- Sea Salt, a pinch
*HOW TO MAKE:
- Spray cast iron skillet with pam, set stove on medium high then add cast iron skillet to burner. (you can use a pan also)
- Peel a ripe plantain and rub it with some ghee (or butter) until fully covered. Add a pinch of salt and rub more.
- Cook for 1 minute on both sides, or until slightly charred, then remove. **Caution the skillet is very hot and will cause smoke so make sure your oven fan is on!
- Once removed, add our Glazed Donut Muscle Butter on top and enjoy!