*MUSCLE FROSTING USED- Any flavor as a topping
*WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 Bananas, ripe
- Blanched Almond Flour, 1 cup
- Eggs, 2
- Blueberries (fresh or frozen), 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder, 1 Tbsp
- Baking Soda, 1 tsp
- Salt, just a pinch
- Small bread pan
*HOW TO MAKE:
- Mash the 2 ripe bananas with a fork in a bowl.
- Add almond flour, eggs, blueberries, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, baking soda, pinch of salt to bowl.
- Combine all then place batter in a small bread loaf pan and bake @ 350 for 45-50 min
- Top with any flavor Muscle Butter or Muscle Frosting